Welcome To Whispering Pines
TOTAL NUMBER OF HOMES SOLD IN LESS THAN 3 YEARS IS 207. WOW, IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
Whispering Pines has roads that flow with the rolling topography giving each resident a home that mirrors the beauty of the land. Tree-lined streets & an award-nominated 3.5-acre park boasting new community playground, 10-foot fire pit, sidewalks & open space for picnics- baseball- dog play and much more. 1.3 Miles of walking trails were added in December 2017. 3.3 miles of sidewalks in Phase 1 & 2 + 1.3 Miles of hidden walking trails bring the grand total to 4.6 miles to enjoy year round. We also have pocket parks, street lights, sidewalks, more walking trails a resort-style pool and amenity center coming in Summer 2019. Our hand-picked Builder Teams will surely make this community stand out among its competitors. We do not settle here in Whispering Pines for anything less than the best.
Our team is committed to the preservation of existing trees in order to give the neighborhood that "established" feeling we all love as homeowners. Whispering Pines is a brand new development you will want to call HOME. The developer & his team have worked tirelessly to bring to Augusta this gorgeous 350-Acre community carefully carved out of the stately Georgia Pines. The neighborhood is broken down into six phases totaling around 660 home sites.
Whispering Pines an award-winning community and we are only in our third year open. Now is the time to set up your appointment and make Whispering Pines Home. Text, call, or email Brittany Hopkins (Manager | Vice President) 706.631.1983 or Beau Hopkins #706.825.5842 and visit WWW.BRITTANYSELLSAUGUSTA.COM & WWW.WHISPERINGPINESGEORGIA.COM.
“WHISPERING PINES NEIGHBORHOOD” & “BRITTANY HOPKINS, VP” ON FACEBOOK for constant market, neighborhood & building trends in 2019.
What are you waiting for? You can have it ALL! We are dedicated to giving our buyers their Dream Home in a setting that is truly stunning. Come hang your hammock with us today. Whispering Pine is brought to you by Meybohm Real Estate with Homes starting in the $190’s up to the $450’s. We sell fast for a reason Augusta!
25 Reasons why YOU should call Whispering Pines Home!
- 350-Acre Master Planned Community.
- Sales team committed to making your vision a reality.
- Homes set behind a traditional streetscape with a 5-foot planter, tree-lined streets, street lights, & sidewalks.
- Homes with strong attention to detail — It's always about the details.
- Handpicked Builder Team. These are the best of the best who focus on the construction as well as your home warranty.
- Developer's main focus is working with the land to enhance its beauty — not going against it to create more lots.
- A Neighborhood designed around protecting the environmentally sensitive areas.
- Quality of life, not density of homes.
- Greenspace buffers surround many of the homesites.
- Central 2+ acre park located at the entrance.
- Future resort style amenities including but not limited to a pool & pavilion.
- Future parkway extending to new school, future sections, and amenities
- Top rated Greenbrier schools
- NEW ELEMENTARY SCHOOL OPENING FALL OF 2016. Yes, within walking distance of your home.
- Minutes from one of the Southeast's best natural resources, Lake Thurmond. Boating, fishing, and camping are just a few of the lake's amenities
- Located in a county that is committed to giving back to YOU!
- 10 Minutes from the Lady Antebellum Amphitheater featuring concerts, family themed events, splash park, and running track.
- 15 Minutes from one of Augusta's finest amenities, Savannah Rapids Canal where you will find families exercising, kayaking, biking, enjoying the waterfalls, and hosting celebrations under the picnic pavilions
- 2 minutes from shopping and dining located at Riverwood Town Center
- 5 minutes from Patriots Park.
- Strict neighborhood / section requirements helping to stabilize property value for our buyers.